Friday 5: 5 Things Inside Mommy Niri’s Bag!FRIDAY 5 | Nirasha Jaganath | April 10, 2009 at 8:17 pm
I hope that you have been following the Mommy Niri Friday 5 series. Again I am slightly a little later in the day thanks to me recovering from bronchitis and both my girls dealing with ear infections. Yup, my home is one happy haven for the bugs this season. For this week’s dose I decided to let you peek into my bag in “5 Things Inside Mommy Niri’s Bag?”
- A Diaper! I always have a bag rammed with more kid stuff than anything so I once tried to get a bag small enough so no diaper could fit in. Guess what? The diaper always fits in.
- Crayons and Play-Doh. Amazing how these can bring a bored-so-I-will-throw-a-tantrum-now moment to a standstill.
- Candy. Because if the above activities don’t prove a worthy distraction, then there’s nothing like candy to sweeten the mood.
- Chuck-E-Cheese tokens. Somehow these manage to seep into everything in my bag.
- My Starbucks card. When the moments get tough (as they so often do), my kids (tightly) buckled, the music blaring and a trip through a drive-thru for a yummy chai latte helps make me feel normal again.
What’s in your bag?