Friday 5: 5 Things That Keep My Home Sparkly!FRIDAY 5 | Nirasha Jaganath | March 28, 2009 at 6:57 pm
As part of the Mommy Niri Friday 5 Series, Mommy Niri delivers this dose later than she should thanks to her icky bronchitis. I am not known for a spotless home but I am always looking for things to help make the job easier so I can spend more happy hours playing with my kids. Here are 5 things I that help me keep my home sparkly:
- My trusty Roomba. For those who don’t know Roomba is a robotic vacuum cleaner. When I decided to cancel the cleaning service I had just started with the birth of my 1st child, I wanted to put some money towards something to help. The choice was Roomba and I have ever regretted it. To those that insist that there are better quality vacuums out there, I am sure there are. But none allow me to set it off and do my errands and get back to a clean house, or work in another room while it cleans.
- Dirt Devil cone. Here’s the thing, kids spill things and it is easier (and lighter) to whip this cordless device as quick as your toddler can spill all snacks on the carpet. It also is great that it looks great and goes with any decor.
- Mr Clean, Magic Eraser. This “sponge” cleans up my bathroom, and kitchen in a flash with just adding water. It really is magic
- Clorox Anywhere Spray. I already have been a Clorox gal but this has been a lifesaver for sanitizing everything your child will touch and with no need to rinse, as it is safe for kids to. Yup, that one little less step that I can skip means more time for moi!
- Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic shower cleaner. This cleans the bathroom at the touch of a button. I just love the smell of getting into a fresh shower.