Friday 5: 5 Things I Never Thought I Would Hear Me Say!FRIDAY 5 | Nirasha Jaganath | March 20, 2009 at 7:28 pm
As part of the Mommy Niri Friday 5 series, Mommy Niri delivers her next dose, albeit a little later this Friday than usual. Apologies to my ardent fans, just comment to let me know you enjoy the series. Here are 5 things I never thought I would hear myself say:
- Don’t worry about the messy poop all over the carpet, I will clean it up.
- If you let mama finish this phone call, you can have a piece of candy.
- Don’t write on your sister’s leg with that marker.
- Sure you can wear that summer dress, even though we have a foot of snow outside.
- If you don’t get to bed right now, Wee-Willie Winkie will be very angry with you!