Friday 5: 5 Big News Items That You Won’t See!FRIDAY 5 | Nirasha Jaganath | February 27, 2009 at 10:31 am
This is part of the Mommy Niri Friday 5 series. This is also a big post as it is my
So here are 5 amazing things that did not happen
1. I did not win the lottery. Even though I wish I did so my laptop did not have to be plugged in all the time since my battery is as dead as a dog and I can’t afford a new one. Let’s just say these days my plug socket and I are pretty close.
2. I did not get any new job or sponsorship to Blogher (that I so wanted and needed). I will go somehow but will have to figure a way to pay for it. I have only been away from the kids for one night, and that was when I had just delivered my little Miss B. I was home the next day. Maybe I can put up a “Donate to send me to Blogher” link. What do you think?
3. I did not lose all that weight. Hey, I did say my resolution was to at least get into my fat clothes, right? Well fat clothes manage to slink down my body so far, so that is a bit of a step forward.
4. I am not pregnant! Wahooo! This one I am pleased about. Sure I may miss that new baby smell (ok, a little honesty here, I never got that new baby smell thing) but I still have that “wake up at night” feel, so there will be no more loaves in this oven.
5. I am not retiring from blogging. Yes this is the last post here but we are moving to greener pastures and I hope you will graze on over. The saga of Mommy Niri will continue
During this weekend you will be automatically pointed to the new site, but I will leave a post here before (especially for my loyal subscribers) with details of the new locations and contact details too.
Stay tuned for giveaways to celebrate!