Friday 5: 5 Amazing Things About SiblingsFRIDAY 5 | Nirasha Jaganath | February 20, 2009 at 8:39 am
As part of the Mommy Niri Friday 5 series, Mommy Niri shares her wonders of her two girls.
1. They fight over each other’s stuff, even when the items are exactly the same.
2. When they don’t want something they volunteer their sibling to be the recipient. Or they ask that each other be first, as if seeing each other in misery makes their misery feel less.
3. They wipe their messy hands (and noses) on each other. Hmmm, this might just be my kids that do this. If so, just pretend you did not read this tit-bit of gross fact here.
4. They both start to sound (and even to the discerning eye look) the same.
5. They miss each other and their eyes light up when they see each other.