Mommy Niri Diet: Week 2Uncategorized | Nirasha Jaganath | September 6, 2008 at 6:58 pm
The blog post Diet Starts Monday can give you a background on my dieting saga. Last week on Week 1 I made some progress but was not too happy with it. I was hoping to do better on Week 2. As always comments in form of support or advice or anything are welcome.
What did I learn this week?
- That Man I should never have stopped nursing, ever.
- I need to drink water!
- A 3-day weekend is no friend of dieting.
- Restaurant visits can wreak havoc with diets.
- Pushing off the kids leftovers to the spouse ,so that I don’t eat it and so that I can feel less guilty on the wastage, was not a good idea. He caught on quick and was not very impressed.
How did I do?
- Lost a little less than half a lb. The amount was so negligible I have no idea why it was even bothered to be recorded. To say it was a very disappointing result would be an understatement. I expected better after forgoing many yummy delights. Did I think I really worked hard enough? No, so I guess the journey continues, frustration and all. It is amazing that having to blog about this will end up keeping me true to my goal.